This year marks the sixth anniversary of Fox Chase Cancer Center’s signature fundraising event—In Vino Vita! Since launching in 2014, this celebration has grown in size and impact, and evolved into a premier wine event for Philadelphia.
Join us on Saturday, April 6 at Vie for a festive and elegant evening featuring premier wine, great food, live entertainment, dancing, and both live and silent auctions of high-end wines and experiences to benefit research and patient care at Fox Chase Cancer Center.
The sold-out 2018 event was attended by the region’s most prominent healthcare, business, and philanthropic leaders and embraced by some of the world’s finest winemaking talent who participated and showcased their vintages. That same evening, In Vino Vita raised $1.7 million for Fox Chase! In Vino Vita sponsorships and proceeds have funded initiatives such as:
- Purchasing 45 state-of-the-art recliners for our busy infusion room
- A total renovation and expansion of The Marian and Emma Brungard Surgical Family Waiting Suite
- Outfitting a state-of-the-art immunotherapy laboratory to discover new ways to harness our patients’ immune systems to fight disease
- Pilot research grants for young investigators to propel new and innovative ideas forward
- The Cancer Center Director’s Fund, a reserve which helps to offset funding gaps for various priority projects
- Investing in new technology and equipment to enhance clinical care
The Evening's Program
6:00 PM Reception & Silent Auction
7:30 PM Program & Dinner
8:30 PM Live Auction
10:00 PM Musical Entertainment & Dancing
Robert E. & Margot W. Keith
Richard I. Fisher, MD & Susan G. Fisher, MS, PhD
Louis E. & Carol A. Della Penna
William J. & Sharon Avery
Judith Bachman, RN, BSN, MSN, CNAA
J. Robert Beck, MD & Maggie Beck, EdD
Frank G. Binswanger, Jr. & Suzanne H. Binswanger
John M. Daly, MD. & Palma Daly
Verdi J. DiSesa, MD, MBA
William J. & Susan C. Federici
Henry Fung, MD
Jean Gatewood, RN, MBA
Edward A. Glickman
Lewis F. Gould, Jr., Esq.
James Helstrom, MD, MBA & Amy Helstrom, PhD
Eric M. Horwitz, MD & Judith Chasin, PhD
Lawrence T. Hoyle, Jr., Esq.
Kevin Ilsen & Barbara Ilsen, Esq.
John & Anne Jadwin, RN, MSN, AOCN, NE-BC
Solomon C. Luo, MD
David G. & Sandra G. Marshall
Christopher W. McNichol
Donald E. Morel, Jr., PhD & Lauren Morel
Leon O. Moulder, Jr.
Daniel & Margot Polett
Stephen Rubin, MD & Anne Rubin
Kurt Schwinghammer, PhD & Kathleen Heaney, DVM
Thomas E. Shenk, PhD
Thomas R. Tritton, PhD
Robert G. Uzzo, MD & Cheryl Uzzo
David Weinberg, MD